Do you follow the online business trends and keep with the flow? There are some changes that tend to happen and you might need to hop on if you want to grow your online business in 2017.
Trends change. Business owners must adjust. Simple as that. But what are the new trends for 2017 and do you need to be concerned about your online business?
Recently, the online entrepreneurs caught the nomadistic lifestyle trend that meant to travel and run your business from any point of the world. As great as it looks, while you work on your personal upgrades, your business is limited and can’t thrive in the marketplace since there isn’t much attention given.
What needs to change?
- Physical location.
– Do you feel pressure running your business with virtual teams of freelancers or similar that sometimes can’t coordinate or will miss a deadline? Time to swap that with a local team, location and a physical address where your online business will look more stable and trustworthy for potential clients.
- Market Automation > Sales Team.
– Making the powerful sale funnels is most likely a great idea and a well-tested way to bring new leads to the company and convert them to customers, but keeping loyal and recurring clientele is what matters, thus why you need a sales team to maintain your contacts.
- Product and Services that provide Experiences.
– The informative products and services are losing their value, slowly, but it is happening as the market is way too competitive for everyone succeed. Therefore, the solution is to create a product or service that will provide an experience to the customers, and keep them engaged. This will grow the sales numbers and increase the customer satisfaction level.
- Direct Approach and Contact with clients.
– While everyone tends to get as many customers as possible, to globalize their service, it is now far more important to have a group of premium customers that you will be able to maintain direct contact and occasional meetings via phone call or direct messages, avoid e-mail for valuable clients.
So, this would mean combining online business with offline business traits, however, that little transformation might just add a few more “O’s” to your income. The idea of business is to create value and experience for customers, not provide automated tools.
Are you ready to shift the online business to the new trends? It’s a hard decision, and a bold one, yet if that would get you more profits – then it’s definitely worth the shot.
— Apple News (@Apple_News1) 29 de mayo de 2017